Thursday, September 11, 2008

It Was Mimi the Whole Time

Remember the mystery of the pillows that belong on the window bench in my workroom but appear in the living room each morning? I figured out who the culprit is the other day while working on some things at my worktable. Mimi was sitting on the window bench with both pillows when I look over and see her picking up one of the pillows with her teeth and then dragging it over to the edge of the bench and dropping it on the floor. It was almost like the pillow was just really annoying her and she had to get it off that bench now, just like when you toss a throw pillow off your bed so that you can lay down. Then, she does the same thing with the other one, but after she drops it on the floor she proceeds to drag it over to behind the table. Now stay there, don't get back on the bench you pillow, you!

She is a very petite kitty, too, but apparently has some really strong jaws.

Buddy and Lucy pictures for the day.

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

If I (the troublemaker) was there, I would keep putting them up on the bench to see how many times she throws them off. Might be a good "funniest video" thing.