Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why


Do cats love to lay on your clothes? It never fails, if you fold some clean laundry on the bed, cats immediately lay on top of it. If you put the clothes you were just wearing on the bed, cats immediately lay on top of it. One of these days I'm going to do a little experiment and put random articles of clothing all over the house to see how many cats lay on it. Or will they become confused with too many choices of clothing to lay on and not lay on any? Will it freak them out if they find a pair of pants by their water dish, or a t-shirt by the couch, or some underwear in the bathroom? I'll do a laundry and cats study that I can turn into a documentary. Think I could get some government funding for my study?

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Yes.
Possibly.
Hopefully.
No.

There I answered all of your questions.