Monday, October 13, 2008

Dirty Socks-My Favorite!

Pepper is an odd cat. Her favorite smells, other than catnip of course, are green peppers, celery, black pepper ( you have to hide the pepper shaker or she'll lick the top of it) and the smell of the cream that I put on my heels after my shower. I use bag balm and heel cream, and the bag balm is especially enticing to her. She'll nip my heels and lick my hands in her quest to get to that wonderful smelling bag balm! So, last night I put socks on over my bag balmed feet and then tossed them on the floor when I went to bed. Yes, they do belong in the laundry basket, but it's all the way across the room in the closet, and I was tired.

So, this morning Pepper found my socks still faintly smelling of bag balm and decided that they would make a great pillow for her head. Mmmm, smelly bag balmed socks!!!

No comments: