Saturday, December 20, 2008

Buddy And His Buddy

Every night when Keith lays down on the bed, Buddy's sixth sense goes into action and he comes into the bedroom to lay down with (or on) his favorite human. He just loves Keith so much (either that or he just thinks he is a big nice warm comfortable cat bed that has hands to pet him).






Buddy never does this with me, which kind of hurts my feelings. After all, I'm the one who fed him a bottle and wiped his tiny bottom when he was little, and I'm the one who cleans his cat box twice a day, and I'm the one who buys him new cat toys, and I'm the one who opens those cans of cat food twice a day, but he just likes Keith the best. Must be some male bonding funky boy smells thing.

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Buddy probably thinks Keith was put on this world for him. Surprised Buddy shares Keith with you, "He's my human, get away!"